Our Glossary database contains definitions of insurance and reinsurance terms.
Browse the manual glossary
Note: While every effort has been made to ensure the reinsurance glossary contains accurate and up-to-date reinsurance and insurance definitions, this glossary should be used only as an educational resource, not as an authority.
- Life Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
- Praedicat unveils 'game-changing' tool for underwriting complex emerging risks – Intelligent InsurerPraedicat, Underwriting, Liability, Risks, D&O, Technology, AI, Insurance, Reinsurance, David Loughran, Julia Fuller, North America …
- Hong Kong based special purpose reinsurance issuers of cat bonds will also need to be registered in the China Reinsurance Registration System, in order to …
- In the progressively developing insurance market of Vietnam, not only insurance companies, but also reinsurance businesses in Vietnam have made rapid …
- Fitch's report showed that insurers are well-placed to invest in longer-term assets, including environmentally sustainable infrastructure and renewable energy …
- Reinsurance companies that are actively managing third-party capital in insurance-linked securities (ILS) vehicles are some of the best positioned to take …