Our Glossary database contains definitions of insurance and reinsurance terms.
Browse the manual glossary
Note: While every effort has been made to ensure the reinsurance glossary contains accurate and up-to-date reinsurance and insurance definitions, this glossary should be used only as an educational resource, not as an authority.
- Life Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
- A reinsurance program allows insurers to offset high-cost medical claims through a combination of federal and state funds. The state, using a federal …
- Reinsurance Group of America (NYSE:RGA) and FGL (NYSE:FG) are both mid-cap finance companies, but which is the superior investment? We will …
- We refer to our market bulletin of 28 November 2019, wherein the Market was notified of the full suspension placed on the shares of Continental …
- #The Central Bank's governor yesterday said Bahamas residents were in line to receive 50 percent of the more than $1bn in reinsurance settlement …
- The North American division of global insurer QBE has appointed Chris Castaldo to the role of Chief Financial Officer, effective March 2020.