Our Glossary database contains definitions of insurance and reinsurance terms.
Browse the manual glossary
Note: While every effort has been made to ensure the reinsurance glossary contains accurate and up-to-date reinsurance and insurance definitions, this glossary should be used only as an educational resource, not as an authority.
- Life Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
- We have seen positive news from the reinsurance markets with respect to the direction that reinsurance rates are going, which is a critical component …
- The dispute concerns liability for environmental contamination and reinsurance contracts dating back to the early 1970s. "It's not every day that I'm asked …
- “Carriers have brought in additional private market capital to re-bolster their balance sheets. We have seen positive news from the reinsurance markets …
- AXA, Allstate Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway, Allianz, AIG, Generali, State Farm Insurance, Munich Reinsurance, Metlife, Nippon Life Insurance, Ping An …
- Acorn Insurance, Swinton Insurance, AXA, Allstate Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway, Allianz, AIG, Generali, State Farm Insurance, Munich Reinsurance, …