Our Glossary database contains definitions of insurance and reinsurance terms.
Browse the manual glossary
Note: While every effort has been made to ensure the reinsurance glossary contains accurate and up-to-date reinsurance and insurance definitions, this glossary should be used only as an educational resource, not as an authority.
- Life Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
Latest Reinsurance News
- In the interest of operation of affairs of insurance companies pertaining to their submission of their final reinsurance programme for financial year 2020- …
- Bermuda-based insurance and reinsurance run-off and legacy specialist, Catalina Holdings, has completed its previously announced acquisition of …
- Reinsurance broker Willis Re has promoted Charlie Rumball, currently of its Bermuda specialty and retrocession broking team, to the role of Head of …
- Finn says it essentially acts as a type of reinsurance for commercial property and casualty insurance policies, helping to recoup losses for businesses.
- (ACR), a Singapore-headquartered reinsurance business. Following regulatory approval from the Monetary Authority of Singapore and Bank Negara …