Our Glossary database contains definitions of insurance and reinsurance terms.
Browse the manual glossary
Note: While every effort has been made to ensure the reinsurance glossary contains accurate and up-to-date reinsurance and insurance definitions, this glossary should be used only as an educational resource, not as an authority.
- Life Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
- The session would be followed by a panel discussion by various Industry stalwarts on how India could be moulded as a Reinsurance Hub.
- SiriusPoint, an international specialty insurance and reinsurance company, launched last week with more than US$3 billion (around CA$3.8 billion) in …
- The Bermuda-based company was formed through a merger between specialty reinsurer Third Point Reinsurance and Sirius International Insurance …
- The CEA has now secured $215 million of of fully collateralized California earthquake reinsurance protection with the new issuance, which will take …
- It's the turn of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. – the group behind insurance and reinsurance businesses GEICO, Berkshire Hathaway Primary Group, and …