Our Glossary database contains definitions of insurance and reinsurance terms.
Browse the manual glossary
Note: While every effort has been made to ensure the reinsurance glossary contains accurate and up-to-date reinsurance and insurance definitions, this glossary should be used only as an educational resource, not as an authority.
- Life Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
- Brookfield Reinsurance operates a capital solutions business providing insurance and reinsurance services with $47bn in assets under management.
- … reinsurance arrangements; exposure to credit risk in the event our insureds, insurance producers or reinsurance intermediaries fail to remit …
- Reinsurance pressures: “damned if you do, damned if you don't”. “The reinsurers have copped it over the last five to 10 years,” said Melbourne-based …
- … insurer to hundreds of millions in losses through intellectual property insurance and reinsurance programs it established with Vesttoo Ltd.
- Clear Blue's reinsurance chief Noronha joins Fergus Re as head …