Our Glossary database contains definitions of insurance and reinsurance terms.
Browse the manual glossary
Note: While every effort has been made to ensure the reinsurance glossary contains accurate and up-to-date reinsurance and insurance definitions, this glossary should be used only as an educational resource, not as an authority.
- Life Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
- In addition, Fitch has affirmed Reinsurance Group of America, Inc.'s (RGA) senior debt ratings at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. KEY RATING …
- Vantage Risk, the insurance and reinsurance start-up launched in time for the January renewals, was set up to use insurance-linked securities (ILS) …
- In a recent interview with Reinsurance News, Harrison discussed the challenges re/insurers face when it comes to handling data and what they need …
- Catastrophe reinsurance and ILS are being pitched as ESG investment opportunities, but not everything is as green as it seems. While the data …
- Global Reinsurance Market Size 2021 Industry Share, Strategies, Growth Analysis, Regional Demand, Revenue, Key Players and 2027 Forecast …