Our Glossary database contains definitions of insurance and reinsurance terms.
Browse the manual glossary
Note: While every effort has been made to ensure the reinsurance glossary contains accurate and up-to-date reinsurance and insurance definitions, this glossary should be used only as an educational resource, not as an authority.
- Life Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
- Reinsurance Operations. Forward-Looking Information. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release1 do not address a number of …
- Midwest originates, manages and transfers these annuities through reinsurance arrangements to asset managers and other third-party investors, who …
- Siriuspoint Ltd (SPNT) leads the Insurance – Reinsurance industry with an overall score of 55. SPNT is up 42.53% so far this year after the company …
- … owned Bermuda-based holding company, which, through its subsidiaries, is a global provider of specialty insurance and reinsurance products.
- The prevalence of heavy catastrophe losses is thought to have influenced negotiations at the April reinsurance renewals, with initial broker indications …