Our Glossary database contains definitions of insurance and reinsurance terms.
Browse the manual glossary
Note: While every effort has been made to ensure the reinsurance glossary contains accurate and up-to-date reinsurance and insurance definitions, this glossary should be used only as an educational resource, not as an authority.
- Life Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
- James River Group Holdings Ltd owns and operates a group of specialty insurance and reinsurance companies. It reports business into four segments.
- An alternative capital reinsurance transaction has been completed between Axa XL Reinsurance in Bermuda, and Bluefire Insurance, a Texas-based …
- It maintains that the court was right to grant its bid to compel arbitration in May, holding that the reinsurance agreement's arbitration clause is valid and …
- … the second quarter ending June 30, 2020 of approximately $17 million pre-tax (approximately $12.8 million, after-tax) net of reinsurance recoveries.
- … United States and operates worldwide in two segments of the property casualty insurance business: Insurance and Reinsurance & Monoline Excess …